Something Extra Preschool & Childcare takes pride in our infant center being a warm, nurturing, caring place. Your baby’s emotional and physical security come first. We work closely with parents to provide the best possible care for your infant.
Infant Care In Antelope, California
Your child works daily with our professional staff to improve their skills in many areas. Cognitive and communication skills grow each day with our hands on activities. Your child becomes a learner from day one and they challenge our teachers' creativity as well.
Some of our infant child care benefits include:
- Developmentally appropriate activities provided at all times
- Outside exploration, play, and experiences are regularly provided
- Staff that sincerely cares about each child
- Individual needs and services plan for each infant
Get More Information About Infant Programs
Getting Started In Toddler Care
Starting Preschool can be a little frightening. There is so much to do, see, and learn for children and parents. At Something Extra Preschool the fear is soon replaced with excitement and enthusiasm!
Something Extra Preschool and Childcare is the perfect place for your child to develop social skills, small and large motor skills, imagination, and self esteem.
Antelope, CA Toddler Program Benefits
Your child enjoys an ever-expanding world with so much more to see! Classroom activities grow as they do, and we have much more to offer while they develop.
- Learning through Creative, Dramatic and Free Play
- Hands-on Art Projects
- Music & Movement
- Outside free play & Occasional Games
- Cooking & Science Projects
- Creative & Fun Circle times (Songs, Stories, Flannel Board, Calendar, Weather, Shapes & Colors)
- Challenging Math Manipulatives
- Field Trips